Please Note: We can only sell & deliver our products to Australian customers.
Seeds can only be sent to Queensland, Victoria, ACT and NSW, due to quarantine issues we are unable to send to SA, WA, Tasmania or the NT
Please also enjoy browsing our other fine gardening related products.
All prices include postage!
Aniseed Myrtle Powder 10g
***Price includes postage***
Sorry, we cannot supply this product to Western Australia, Tasmania, South Australia, NT due to quarantine restrictions
10g of aniseed myrtle powder, hand picked, dried carefully to preserve the oils and processed for use. A little bit of this powder goes a long way. The powder has a complex aniseed flavour. Perfect to flavour all sorts of culinary dishes from savoury to sweet.
Some ideas for use in the kitchen include:
* Create your own unique flavours when added to plain vodka or gin or even for home beer brewing.
* A beautiful addition to tea, or on it’s own for a refreshing lemon flavoured brew.
* Asian dishes
* Perfect to add to season salts
* Great for BBQ’s
* Very well suited to fish or chicken dishes
* Biscuits and icings
* Goes well in sweet desserts such as cheesecake and ice-cream
When it comes to aniseed myrtle, your imagination is the only limit!
Be sure to add the aniseed myrtle powder towards the end of cooking.