Please Note: We can only sell & deliver our products to Australian customers.
Seeds can only be sent to Queensland, Victoria, ACT and NSW, due to quarantine issues we are unable to send to SA, WA, Tasmania or the NT
Please also enjoy browsing our other fine gardening related products.
All prices include postage!
Aniseed Myrtle Leaves
***Price includes postage***
Sorry, we cannot supply this product to Western Australia, Tasmania, South Australia, NT due to quarantine restrictions
25 aniseed myrtle leaves per pack. The leaves are hand picked in Australia and dried carefully to preserve the oils. This pack is perfect for those wishing to experiment with aniseed myrtle flavours in the kitchen from savoury to sweet. The leaves have a complex aniseed flavour.
Some ideas for use in the kitchen include:
* Create your own unique flavours when added to plain vodka or gin or even for home beer brewing.
* A beautiful addition to tea, or on it’s own for a refreshing lemon flavoured brew.
* Perfect to add to season salts
* Great for BBQ’s
* Very well suited to fish or chicken dishes
* Biscuits and icings
* Goes well in sweet desserts such as cheesecake and ice-cream
When it comes to aniseed myrtle, your imagination is the only limit!
Be sure to add the aniseed myrtle towards the end of cooking.